Councils are striving to make use of technology to improve services while saving taxpayers’ money – from providing citizens with the ability to pay for services or get help online, to using digital solutions to support vulnerable people, many councils are turning to technology to help make people’s lives easier and offer them a better experience.
Charterhouse is assisting local government to implement technology that
- Improves public services through the use of customer experience solutions and AI
- Provides multi channelcontact centre services for reporting issues such as missed bin collections or anti-social behaviour
- Enables automatic and secure payment collections
- Improves efficiency in council planning departments through workforce optimisation
- Transforms legacy paper-based processes into secure digital workflows
Charterhouse believes in helping local government embrace cultural change within the sector to enable smarter working, evolve the procurement process to become more flexible, and develop innovative commercial strategies.
Charterhouse in the Public Sector
As part of our continued focus and investment in supporting a large and growing number of Public Sector organisations, such as the wonderful NHS, we are delighted to announce that we have been recognised not once, but twice, with both Charterhouse Group and Symity, earning places in the prestigious Top 200 Fastest Growing Technology companies in the UK’s public sector, from FY 2019/20 to FY 2020/21.
We are incredibly proud of the hard work and relationships the team have built within the Public Sector organisations we service, establishing us firmly as the leading solution provider for collaboration, connectivity and security solutions – so much so that we have ranked in the Top 20 of this report.
For more information on the Tech 200 Click Here »
To learn more about the amazing work we are doing throughout the Public Sector, please get in touch »