For social landlords, managing the whole environment in a more cohesive way supports their ability to manage rental collection, interact with tenants, enable a mobile workforce, provide individual services and maintain buildings.
Charterhouse is helping the housing sector harness innovative digital solutions to deliver a service that better supports both their tenants and employees.
- Contact centre solutions for inbound and outbound activity that empower staff and improve customer experience
- Collaboration tools that enable staff mobility
- Mass notification tools enabling proactive contact with local tenants
- Automated rent and service payment collections via AI
- Data analytics providing actionable insights
- Workforce optimisationimproving efficiency and performance
Charterhouse is helping the housing sector harness innovative digital technology to deliver a service that better supports both their tenants and employees.
Charterhouse in the Public Sector
As part of our continued focus and investment in supporting a large and growing number of Public Sector organisations, such as the wonderful NHS, we are delighted to announce that we have been recognised not once, but twice, with both Charterhouse Group and Symity, earning places in the prestigious Top 200 Fastest Growing Technology companies in the UK’s public sector, from FY 2019/20 to FY 2020/21.
We are incredibly proud of the hard work and relationships the team have built within the Public Sector organisations we service, establishing us firmly as the leading solution provider for collaboration, connectivity and security solutions – so much so that we have ranked in the Top 20 of this report.
For more information on the Tech 200 Click Here »
To learn more about the amazing work we are doing throughout the Public Sector, please get in touch »