Addressing the technology needs of the Healthcare Sector
The Charterhouse Public Sector team is assisting the NHS in the delivery of Health Secretary Matt Hancock’s tech vision and the NHSX strategy. In this video, Katie Nicholas, our Public Sector Healthcare Consultant, provides you with an overview of our Fusion solution portfolio and how it can enable your organisation to improve a wide range of operations.
Fusion solutions for healthcare enable:
- Transition from legacy infrastructure to cost effective and secure cloud services
- More effective staff and patient communication
- Increased productivity due to improved collaboration
- Data analytics for value and performance measurement
- A flexible and agile infrastructure, adaptable to the changing needs of patients and staff
- Digital transformation of legacy paper-based processes
- API integration into healthcare ecosystem
Learn more about how we are supporting NHS organisations on their journey to digital transformation, helping them deliver solutions that enhance both patient and staff experience.
- Stay connected and collaborate with your virtual healthcare team… more »
- Dissecting the NHSX missions. Has anything changed? more »
- A procurement win for NHS Trusts – The landmark IT deal with Microsoft… more »
- Public Sector Organisations – technology strategy accelerated or derailed by Covid-19? more »
Charterhouse in the Public Sector
As part of our continued focus and investment in supporting a large and growing number of Public Sector organisations, such as the wonderful NHS, we are delighted to announce that we have been recognised not once, but twice, with both Charterhouse Group and Symity, earning places in the prestigious Top 200 Fastest Growing Technology companies in the UK’s public sector, from FY 2019/20 to FY 2020/21.
We are incredibly proud of the hard work and relationships the team have built within the Public Sector organisations we service, establishing us firmly as the leading solution provider for collaboration, connectivity and security solutions – so much so that we have ranked in the Top 20 of this report.
For more information on the Tech 200 Click Here »
To learn more about the amazing work we are doing throughout the Public Sector, please get in touch »