Addressing the technology needs of the Healthcare Sector
The Charterhouse Public Sector team is assisting the NHS in the delivery of Health Secretary Matt Hancock’s tech vision and the NHSX strategy. In this video, Katie Nicholas, our Public Sector Healthcare Consultant, provides you with an overview of our Fusion solution portfolio and how it can enable your organisation to improve a wide range of operations.
Fusion solutions for healthcare enable:
- Transition from legacy infrastructure to cost effective and secure cloud services
- More effective staff and patient communication
- Increased productivity due to improved collaboration
- Data analytics for value and performance measurement
- A flexible and agile infrastructure, adaptable to the changing needs of patients and staff
- Digital transformation of legacy paper-based processes
- API integration into healthcare ecosystem
Learn more about how we are supporting NHS organisations on their journey to digital transformation, helping them deliver solutions that enhance both patient and staff experience.
- Stay connected and collaborate with your virtual healthcare team… more »
- Dissecting the NHSX missions. Has anything changed? more »
- A procurement win for NHS Trusts – The landmark IT deal with Microsoft… more »
- Public Sector Organisations – technology strategy accelerated or derailed by Covid-19? more »