The changing landscape of the legal sector
The need to do more with less and deliver organic growth isn’t a new phenomenon. But, in an increasingly accessible global market with more competition than ever, this becomes more vital.
Are you missing simple solutions that could help transform your firm? Controlling costs and investment in IT and communications services is integral to gaining a competitive advantage, but how does your firm address the key challenges today head-on?
Specific challenges for legal sector organisations
While legal firms have much in common with other professional services firms, there are specific challenges and requirements that apply to the legal sector, such as:
- Changing fee structures and billable hours
- Increased competition from alternative business structures
- Adherance to compliance and regulatory policies
- Demise of Legal Aid
- Outsourcing of volume tasks
Expertise for the legal sector
Implementing the right technology solutions for your legal services firm requires a partner that provides expert knowledge and always-on support. Charterhouse is a trusted partner to leading firms in the legal sector. We can meet your IT and communications needs, offering independent advice across the full technology stack. We help you focus on your practice – not your infrastructure.
Charterhouse helps legal firms by providing tailored solutions that deliver the best experience to mobile and roaming users. We can integrate practice management software with communications platforms, delivering simple, effective and flexible working tools, and centralised systems that enhance security across cloud, network and endpoints.
We help busy people do more with less time, increasing efficiency and productivity across all users in the firm – ultimately facilitating continued organic growth within the business. We offer a range of technology solutions that can be tailored and integrated for your legal services firm:
- Seamless enterprise mobility
- Collaboration and team working
- Integrate with practice management systems or cost accounting solutions like LexisNexis, Time Matters and Client Matter Codes
- Business solutions ranging from broadband and Ethernet to SD-WAN and managed WAN
- Increase network performance and security
- Optimise your bandwidth and applications
- Protect client data and your IP whether it’s on-premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid of the two
- Ensure revenue-generating applications and core voice and data services are resilient to guarantee 24/7 availability
- Secure documents online/offline through digitisation and go green and save costs with managed print services
- Connect to our/any cloud service securely accessing key applications and automate volume data tasks
- Monitor and manage operations via a single-pane view across multiple technologies
- Focus on IT innovation and client satisfaction to increase organic growth of your firm, rather than the day-to-day infrastructure management