Plexus Law selects Charterhouse Voice & Data to roll out cloud-based telephony that delivers advanced functionality.
Charterhouse has implemented a cloud-based telephony solution for Plexus Law. The streamlined solution delivers increase resilience, advance functionality, and manageable costs.
Plexus Law was founded in 2015 as an offshoot of a larger legal firm. Plexus Law’s IT systems were inherited from the larger firm, leaving them with an IT infrastructure that was unnecessarily large, complex, and expensive to maintain. The challenges that Plexus Law faced were to reduce operating costs, and establish an IT infrastructure that was more appropriate for their needs.
“Charterhouse has been great to work with from the very start. The telephony solution they have implemented just works, but when we do have queries they are very reactive.Infrastructure Manager, Plexus Law
Solutions and Benefits
Charterhouse migrated Plexus Law from physical on-prem phone system to a cloud based system with better resilience, it involved replacing their existing Alcatel telephony with a new Mitel solution. The 800 extension Mitel 3300 solution supported multiple offices with a contact centre solution, deployed in a multi-instance data centre environment for enhanced uptime and availability.
- Increased Resilience: the new Mitel telephony solution offers high levels of resilience, ensuring maximum uptime for Plexus Law’s users.
- Cloud-Based: the solution is cloud-based, and provides Plexus Law with cloud failover along with dual links at a fraction of the cost of
their previous solution
- Advanced Functionality: the solution provides advanced functionality, including mobile apps and softphones at home.
- Redundant Links: redundant links at each site ensure that, in the event of an outage of the primary link, services will be maintained.
- Manageable Costs: the solution is streamlined, and allows Plexus Law to save money whilst implementing better technology.
“Throughout our relationship with Charterhouse, they have been flexible in meeting our needs. We have worked together on reporting and escalation, and Charterhouse has even adopted a policy for us that didn’t exist before. Charterhouse has a strong Service Management team, and their services are continually reviewed and improved. It’s great to have a single point of contact that we can rely on for service, alongside our Account ManagerInfrastructure Manager, Plexus Law